🌟Exciting Job Opportunity at Greasley Electronics🌟
Job opportunity – Electronics Repair Engineer
We are looking for an Electronics Repair Engineer at Greasley Electronics to join our busy team.
Ideally, the candidate would have a recognised qualification in electronics engineering and capable of using their skill and initiative to diagnose complex problems down to component level. Experience in the repair of motor drives would be beneficial.
Skills and experience required
- Competent in the use of a range of electronic test equipment
- Replacing the identified components to a high standard of finish
- Testing the equipment to ensure correct operation
- Recording pcb repair details on the in-house recording system
- Carrying out all tasks within prescribed Health & Safety controls
- Keen to work in a co-operative team environment
- Demonstrate adaptability to keep up with changes of product and practice
- Possessing a genuine interest in electronics
- A desire to work in the field of industrial electronic repair
- Analytically minded
- Enthusiastic nature
- Be able to work as a team player
In return they will receive
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car parking
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
Find out more about our team at Greasley Electronics on our website here.